I just loooove food – whether it’s about making or eating it ;)! I often try out new recipes or create them myself. In this rubric I will keep you posted about ‘soulfood’: delicious recipes that will feed your beautiful soul!
Nachos are a great snack on a Summer evening outside with a cold drink, but also during wintertime on the couch. You can vary with cheese and peppers and you can eat them cold, but you can also heat them in the oven with some cheese and/or sour cream.
This is what you need for my recipe. You can also add some other ingredients to it and vary with the flavours:
~ Black pepper
1. ~ Peel the avocados and mash them in a bowl.
2. ~ Chop and mash the tomato and mince the garlic. Put both into the bowl as well.
3. ~ Add about a tablespoon of the pickled jalapeños rings to the bowl.
4. ~ Squeeze the lemon juice above the bowl and add some olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and sweetpepper powder (as much as you like) to it.
5. ~ Mix it and you’re ready to eat!